How We Work With You
What we need from you
On receipt of your call or email, we will look to confirm with you the following:
- Your full collection address.
- When the goods are ready for collection.
- What the goods are to be collected.
- Their size, dimensions, and [approximate] weight.
- How they are packed/protected, if at all.
- The full delivery address and a contact name, a contact number, opening times, plus any known parking restrictions.
- When the goods need to be delivered by.
- Any special instructions.
- A confirmation email and acceptance of our quote.
- Email address to send the invoice to.
Bespoke Fragile Light Shades
What we can do for you.
On acceptance of the job, we can help and advice on the following.
- Packing and protection of the goods. We do not pack any goods, but we can protect and secure items in their original state, like the bonnet on the left, (before & after) protected and secured.
- If pre-booking, we can accept your own paperwork (delivery note) via email and send it back to you immediately once delivered.
- If there are multiple items, then we will handball them off the van.
- We can deliver person-to-person (usually legal documents).
What we can’t do for you.
- We can’t transport live animals.
- We can’t take you, the customer, with us in the van.
- We only deliver to a ground floor, we do not carry goods upstairs or use lifts.
- Although the maximum safe handling weight is 25kg, we won’t lift and carry any individual item over 20kg. Items 21kg+ we deem as a two-man lift. If you have multiple items to be collected and delivered which are all individually over 20kg, then these require securing on a pallet.
- We cannot carry ADR goods, which is the transportation of Dangerous goods, Hazardous materials or Substances as defined by the Department of Transport.